The Centre for Work with Foreign Citizens is a structural unit of the Department of international and external relations (hereinafter - the Department MVS) FSBEI HE Kuban State Agrarian University and created in accordance with the rector's order No. 194 from 01.08.2014.
The main activities of the Centre for Work with Foreign Citizens are:
- organization of vocational guidance for attracting foreign citizens at all training programs levels of the Kuban State Agrarian University;
- the conduct of migration registration of students and arriving at the University of foreign nationals, visa support;
- the coordination of social adaptation of foreign students.
Centre for Work with Foreign Citizens is responsible for the next objectives:
- interaction with Rossotrudnichestvo, Embassies (Consulates), Ministries of Education and Science of the countries and the coordination of the University units to attract foreign students to study in the Kuban State Agrarian University at all the levels of training;
- partnerships with foreign universities and recruitment agencies to work in the field of vocational guidance;
- the implementation of the annual targets of the Development Concept of international activities of the Kuban State Agrarian University for the period up to 2017 in the direction of increasing the number of foreign students, PhD students, masters and students of the Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens (Podfak);
- conduction of migration registration of students and arriving at the University of foreign citizens, visa support;
- normative and informational and organizational support of the University in the sphere of migration policy and international cooperation in the field of education;
- organization of legal education foreign students: introduction to current legislation on the stay of foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation, the rules of registration of their place of residence and place of stay, the regulations of the University, regulations, requirements, passport division, migration service, etc. (in consultation with the officers of the FMS of Russia for Krasnodar Region, City Council for the work with foreign students);
- interaction with the Krasnodar Center of National Cultures, communities, International Friendship Council of the University and the Volunteer center for adaptation of foreign students of the Preparatory Department to living conditions in a new language and socio-cultural environment;
- implementation of measure complex on the meeting, settlement and adaptation of foreign citizens in the University.
Head of the Centre for Work with Foreign Citizens: Andresian Isabella Felixovna
Address: 350044, Russia, Krasnodar, Kalinina str., 13,
Study and laboratory building, room 103;
Phone: +7(861)221-57-76; 1-76 (local);