The University today is:
- a head organization of Kuban agrarian scientific and an educational amalgamation. It has more than 29 agrarian organizations, 12 scientific-research institutes of Russian Agricultural Academy and 12 colleges and technical schools;
- education quality management system is in line with international standard ISO 9001:2008;
- it is rating leader among agrarian universities and agrarian scientific-research institutes rated by Rospatent. And it is among top three the largest patent holders in Russia;
- rewarded with the Labour Red Banner Order;
- rewarded with the Russian Federation President gratitude “for contribution to agricultural science and highly qualified specialists training”.
Kuban State Agrarian University is a higher educational institution with rich history, progressive present and reliable future. The traditions established by our teachers and students of several generations are secure foundation for its development. Since its foundation the University has prepared more than 130 thousand specialists. At the moment more than 17 thousand students are studying on 22 faculties as full-time or correspondence students.
The University today is a modern student complex with well-developed infrastructure:
- 20 educational and laboratory buildings;
- 20 dormitories with rooms for 9 thousand students;
- 2 scientific research institutes (SRI of biotechnology and food production certification and SRI of applied and experimental ecology), academic-scientific-production innovative complex «Technologist»;
- Botanical garden named after I.S. Kosenko;
- library with more than one million publications;
- internet center, free Wi-Fi zone;
- experimental station;
- student polyclinic, sanatorium;
- public services centre
- Student catering complex
- sports complex with a swimming pool, a stadium, a soccer field and a sports ground.
The university has:
- two profitable training experimental farms “Kuban” and “Krasnodar”
- Agribusiness institute;
- business education centre;
- sports and fitness camp “Krinitsa” at the Black Sea.